View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #26
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCats
OMG Robert, those pictures made me sick to my stomach ! So sorry to hear about your car, but glad you are ok...

Nick
I still don't like looking at the pics,I just think of how lucky I was not to get injured. I guess I was really out of it when I got out of the car. One of the people that pulled over to ask me if I was alright said I was pure white and I was taking some time to respond to questions. I was just frustrated from the accident,the fact that my car was facing the wrong direction on the freeway and knowing that I won't have the car to drive for a long time. The people of San Jose were really nice,at least 5 different people pulled over to see if I was o.k.

Hopefully some good can come from this.

I had a scratch on the rear driver quarter panel I was gonna get removed in the next month or two prior to this happening. The owner of one of the best body shop in San Jose was there when I limped to Santana Row(destination),he said he would take the scratch out for me when he does the rest of the work. He's a big P-car enthusiasts. I will also have the 03' rear end installed,which I was gonna do in time anyways. Might as well take advantage of occasion.

This is a BIG if,which I doubt will happen but you never know,if it's totaled I will just go get a 00-01' S.

Last edited by blinkwatt; 09-23-2007 at 07:41 PM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote