Thread: New Vette
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
boggtown

New Vette

New vette. Not mine, my grandpa's. My mom came into the city to take me out to lunch and came in his new vette. Its an 08 atomic orange targa. Chrome 18's, light brown leather with dark brown upper accents. That thing is nice. Like hardcore nice. I went to drive it around the plaza some. Its a beast, 430 horses... I got some "nice car"s form some kids and thumbs up from grown people. Its so much better than driving a Porsche, cause everyone doesnt hate you. Your loved, your driving an American tradition with American power and people like it. I can do smoky burnouts cruising from 35... Go from 60 to 110 in 2 seconds. Its a damn rocket. It has the smart key where you just have to be near the car for it to unlock and you able to turn it on, never leaves your pocket. Nice stereo for stock, lots of bass and clarity, puts all my other cars sound system to shame (except my subs, those rocked your spinal fluid), and has XM. Will take some pictures here in a bit, but damn, that thing is the balls. If I owned one id be dead. No joke. And have 100 speeding tickets.