View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
NickCats

super66, I just had my car at MotorWerks a couple of weeks ago for the 45k. I had two complaints, when I brought the car in it was spotless, when I picked it up they obviously ran it through the car wash and didn't bother to dry it and my car was covered in water spots. Also, they never called and told me my car was ready ( I dropped it off at 7:30 am ). I went to pick it up after work and no one was around. I went to the cashier, paid, and they pulled my car around. No feedback at all. When I had the car in at Rizza in Orland Park for the 30k the service writer came out and gave me the low down on everything he could think of regarding the condition of my car.

On a side note, MotorWerks did call me that morning and told me I needed new front brakes, tires, and a brake fluid flush. They quoted $850 for the front brakes and $140 for the brake fluid flush. I just got home, Sammy and I did my front brakes and flush, cost $280 for the rotors and pads and $15 for brake fluid ( thanks for saving me $700 Sammy, you're the best ! )

Bill, please don't pay them $140 for the flush ! It took us about 20 minutes to flush the brakes from start to finish, and $15 for the fluid ( Sammy did mention that perhaps with PSM, which I think if I remember correctly you have, that they need to do something electronically as well, which I guess in that case you might be stuck taking it to the dealer, I just can't believe they charge a full hour of labor ! )

Anyway, Super66, I agree with you on MotorWerks, their customer service sucks ! Bill, have a blast tomorrow in Wisconsin, sorry I won't be able to make it ( golf outing for work ). Hope to see you both next weekend for the trip to Galena ( and don't forget Randall will be in town Friday night for pizza ).

Take care everyone, and have a great weekend !

Nick

BTW - Djomlas, the new wheels look awesome ! Hope to see you at the autocross Sunday...

1999 986 ( Black )
1998 MB C280 ( Black )
1999 BMW K1200RS ( Yellow )
2005 Audi A4 ( Red )

Last edited by NickCats; 09-21-2007 at 10:17 PM.
NickCats is offline   Reply With Quote