View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #1
super66

20 K service update

Hi guys.

I was going to send this just to Bmussatti since he asked a while back but I figured there are a couple 987 owners here that may also be curious.

I took my car over to Motor Werks in Barrington for the 20K and here are the results:

Synthetic Oil
Seal Ring
Oil - Filter Insert
Cabin - Air Filter
Air Filter Insert
Wiper Blade

Parts 177.53
Lab-Mechanical 281.97
Gas-Oil-Grease 85.50
Tax 20.38
Grand Total 565.38

Radio reception "fixed" - still poor

Passenger Window catching "fixed" - for the third time, still catches on the rare occasion I open it

My biggest issue is I paid for this service and received absolutely no update on status of any parts on my car. How is the transmission, engine, RMS, nothing. Just an invoice for essentially an oil check. My wife goes to Nissan for an oil change and comes back with a check list of what they recommend and she only pays 25 bucks for her oil change.

Also for those that remember, they did call and say I needed new front brakes and rotors ASAP. I declined the work and asked how much life they had, the direct quote is "your sensor will go off any day now."

The car went in Aug 6. almost 2 months and 1500 miles later, sensors yet to go off........I'll definitely let anyone interested know when they finally do go off.

Thanks for your time
super66 is offline   Reply With Quote