Thread: My New Headers
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
boggtown

My New Headers

I am just making an update, I havent got my new headers yet, they are coming in like an hour via fedex. But I couldnt wait and took my old ones off. Let me just say, these were a breeze! I sprayed PB blaster on there before class, came back 2 hours later and only needed to use a pipe extension on 3 cat bolts and 1 manifold bolt. No creak and squeal breaking free (except 2), just a smooth unbolt. If I could, id marry that PB blaster cause I know if I hadnt used it Id be up **************** creek. I didnt have to unbolt any of those tranny mounts, only the plastic shield. So far ive used a half inch drive wrench, a 13mm closed end crescent, a pipe, screw driver, 10mm/13mm socket, and an extension (perfect length, id say about a 4-5 inch one). I will update after im done putting the new ones on. They are ebay headers. Look like the same ones all those different sellers sell, but this guy starts his at 250, so I saved a butt load. I just want to mention again, this was very easy, id give it a 2. Much easier than the intake or seats.