View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 03:57 AM   #20
simbob

Thanks

Thanks for the response, but it doesn't address my question.

I know where the two drains are on either side of the battery in the front, but it appears that the diagram shows four drains in the front -- a drain ("1") in front of or beneath the battery, and a drain ("3") in the driver-side front fender.

I also know where the two drains are on either side of the top well in the back, but it appears that the diagram shows a drain ("2") on the driver's side in a location high on a side panel behind the door.

I have vacuumed and flushed the four drains I have found, two front and two back, but I want to be sure I do not leave other drains unattended.

Perhaps there are no other drains, and I am either reading the diagram wrong or the diagram is incorrect.

Is there anybody here who can explain the apparent differences between what the diagram shows and what I see in my car? Are there more than four drains? (In your response, please do not tell me about the drains in the doors, I know about those, too. I just want to address the diagram.) Do the drains vary by year? My car is a '99.

Thanks.
simbob is offline   Reply With Quote