View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
unklekraker

Getting rid oy my tires

OK..as what the title said...I wanna get rid of the tires that comes with the package when I bought my 18" Replica Carrera Wheels. It's the Hankook Ventus Sport.
that F*$@%^& thing is so loud (but great on AX IMHO) on freeway and when making turns it makes it even louder.....after many miles of convincing that probably it is still new and just need few more miles before it improve, I've decided to get rid of it and replace it with Kumho's again but the issue is they don't have the size that I was looking for in the rear..285/30, thay only have 265/35

Now my plead to you guys is this...help me figure out (beside the size) the difference between 285/30 and 265/35. I wanna know the pro's and con's of it....

I really like Kumho's coz' that's what I have before and to get the whole set and installed, it will only cost me $875 w/c i think is a good price but only 265/35 available. If I go wider and different brand, there's a diference of about $300-400.

Is the difference of $300-400 worth it or should I stick with Kumho's but narrow
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote