View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #8
FrayAdjacent

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone986s
Thanks for the compliments. It still needs fine tuning for fitment but I am pleased. The suspension is great, has not reduced the comfort levels too much and the stability when pressing on is amazing. Cant really tell if it is much better until the track event later in the month. I was going OK on the standard one and was not overtaken by too many cars

I live in the north of England so the 'Ring is about 8-10 hours drive (650 miles~) including 30 mins for the train under the sea. I am doing a 4 day trip 12-15th October. The dudes from London can do it in 1 or 2 days.

Nice man! Get some pictures and post an after-action report! Tell us how your awesome ride does!

I'd think you could do that drive straight through... I'm crazy like that, I'll drive from Austin to Phoenix (1000 miles) straight through. Takes me about 15 hours. I drove from Austin to SW Virginia once (1200 miles) straight through in about 18 hours once.

We're about to have Boxstoberfest down here in Texas this weekend. Tomorrow evening is the meet n greet. Saturday we'll be doing some drives... there's some great roads out in the Hill Country of Texas. I'll get lots of pics and post them Sunday.

Cheers!

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote