View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #5
Frodo

Thank you. Thank you. (Once for the answer that arrived, once for the one floating aimlessly, lost somewhere in the ether.)

Sorry you had to do it twice. It may be me---I sometimes have that effect. I can break the check-out register computer simply by placing my items on the conveyer belt. The good news is…my Boxster seems to like me.

Quote: "In your case you would of applied the sealant immediately after you used the Meguiar's paint cleanser.”

Does that mean that use of the hand glaze after the paint cleaner was probably redundant?

Quote: “If you go with a bio like Souveran…you’ll get couple weeks out of it if the car is outside allot.”

Wow. With the Zymol I’ve been going MUCH longer than that, like a couple months. (Judging by the only criteria I know: The wonderful gloss---post-washing/drying---remains intact, and water still beads like crazy.) The car is garaged, but I drive it pretty much every nice day (no winter weather driving), including, often, to work (where it is parked outside, but is shaded). I think I’ve only been caught in the rain twice in the year I’ve had the car.

Quote: “No matter what the 425 spray goes over everything before I drive off…”

What I had in mind. But you’d still recommend sealing the carnauba with their FX 100 first, right?

Thanks again for your persistence. If you don’t feel like responding to this, hell with it, don’t worry about it. I’m slowly figuring this all out.

(I was being facetious with the “847 posts about car detailing” but I got to thinkin’ about it. I’m thinking it’s entirely possible you have WELL OVER that number.)
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote