View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #15
pteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaS
I was having coffee with a girl friend of mine and we were both admiring my car when a guy came driving up in a new Z4, she made the point of saying "now that is a nice car". I made her a bet that if you asked 10 guys in the coffee shop which car they wanted to drive, 9 would choose the Porsche..just because. Her being the outgoing (and extremely hot) girl she asked about 5 guys, and all 5 of course said the porsche...they know..
lol I cant belive she said that about a Z4 compared to the box. I bought a Z3 for my mom for mothers day about 5 years ago, we still have it. I drive it a few times a year and its nothing compared to even a base boxster, its smaller, and it only has 1 trunk about the exact size of the boxsters rear trunk. A boxster is better in every way imagineable.

Also I have to say I don't know any women boxster owners. Although my girlfriend drives it alot nowadays, and I know there are several other guys on here that let their wife/GF drive their boxster alot. So although the owner is a guy, it may be a girl you see on that specific day driving it.

And if anybody off the street tells you that its a girl's car, slap them around a bit, then ask them what kind of Porsche they have?
Supercharged Viper SRT-10 800 HP Special Edition #49 of #50 (current)
Ferrari 360 Spider
Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Limos in Ohio and PA - First Class Limo Columbus Limos

http://pteam.net/avatar3.jpg
my car collection *Porschephiles agree, Desnorkify your Porsche!*
pteam is offline   Reply With Quote