View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 01:30 PM   #14
IowaS

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
p.s.
last weekend I was out with a group of girls I just met and we ended up an eatery. Some of their male friends arrived and although they drove BMWs, Mercs, and Range Rovers the girls seem unfazed by these cars and would not shut up about my Pcar. The other guys just sat their quietly resenting me.
One girl said "I saw a whale, ran with the bulls (or some nonsense like this) and now I have to drive your car! a Porsche!!". Another girl became VISIBLY excited when she approached my car and was like "ooohhh my god, this is your CAR!!!???"
The other girl who introduced me to them all in the first place was getting jealous.

I was having coffee with a girl friend of mine and we were both admiring my car when a guy came driving up in a new Z4, she made the point of saying "now that is a nice car". I made her a bet that if you asked 10 guys in the coffee shop which car they wanted to drive, 9 would choose the Porsche..just because. Her being the outgoing (and extremely hot) girl she asked about 5 guys, and all 5 of course said the porsche...they know..