View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #31
porsche986spyder

Quote:

"That's because Daddy is helping him get it. Ask him how old he is and what he does for a living. Sorry, no offence Bavarian. "

Originally Posted by porsche986spyder

I'm sorry, but... how do you know this?

I have my own web development company that is a partnership with my two friends. It is a registered partnership in Nassau county. www.activtecsolutions.com

What do you do?

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we all mind our personal business instead of caring about others' so as to not look like an ass wipe? Oh, how well that works...
End Quote:

There is no need for name calling. Your right, but I was only making an observation. your profile says you are under 21 and you did not list any type of occupation. I'm a Senoir Art Director for a well known Nascar sponsor. Let me know if you want some help with that web site. You also mentioned that your dad was going to take the car off your hands until next year if you opted for an 08 Lotus, which led me to believe he was taking over your payments since you said that you were leasing the Boxster. I could only guess that the lease agreement does not end until some time next year.
porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote