View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 06:01 AM   #15
trube78

Buying A Boxster To Drag Race

makes no sense to me there are better, faster, cheaper cars for that ... if 0-60 is your bag. Beating a 68 Mustang (even the big block Cobra's were not that quick) and a Fiero can be accomplished by a Civic. That being said this forum's administrators don't like Kill Threads and most of us are "Take it to the Track" vice Kill guys. There are other forums for that. Quite simply his home his rules. I love it when someone gets called out for something and then comes back with the "But these other guys did this and it is bad too and you did not reprimand them" answer. Not the issue here. I like this forum for the lack of kill threads, anti Police Officer threads, and even for the occassionally off-topic look what I bought thread (note the puppy thread recently was not called out either.) Joking about buying handguns is way diffent from talking about participating in street racing at least to me. FWIW been in the USN for just over 29 years (4 years at Canoe U before that) shoot quite well do not own a gun. My choice ... do own a dog retired Greyhound ... he raced a Dashund yesterday ... talk about a Kill.
ATB,
Tom