Thread: signatures
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
signatures

i had a lot of people PM me for some signature pics, and there are some beautiful cars here, and i made them a few....on here and other sites, i made hundreds
so if anyone needs one made, please feel free to contact me and ill make something up for you.
please try to take a decent pic of your car, ill do the best i can with the not so good pics, but the better the pic the better the signature will be, or better said, the quality of the pic when its shrunk down will be, resulting in better signature.
the best way to do this is make sure you have the setting on your camera to the highest megapixel available, and send the full picture, do not resize it, as it takes away from the quality, when shrunk in photoshop it doesnt loose as much.

i dont know what the best way to do this is, but either a PM or post it here, so either myself or anyone lese can do it if they feel like it, when i have free time i like to mess around in photoshop, so then why not help some people out.
if youve been here for a while, you probably noticed that mine changes a lot.

maybe we can make this a sticky if it goes good

BTW, there is a one time nonrefundable fee of $986
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote