View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 08:46 AM   #18
xxxalexxxx

I dont condone anyone driving under any kind of influence weed, alcohol...etc...if u wanna kill yourself dont try and kill others along the way...but I have to agree, in the profession that i'm in i know all about medicine and drugs so that said weed is just as bad as is alcohol or cigarettes, it is addictive as much as cigs and alcohol is, and it is just as damaging on the brain and the body as is alcohol. It's not any worse then those two, people get the picture that its so much worse than alcohol because of the things we learn on tv and in high schools or whatever but in reality its the same as drinking. You're killing braincells anyway.
theres people who are potheads just as theres people who are alcoholics. while on the other hand theres people you would never think do drugs but they smoke weed every now and then and drink alcohol every now and then and they are sucessful smart people.
the only diference between alcohol and weed is that one is illegal and the other isnt, and alcohol would be illegal too if there was any way to do that...but it wouldnt minimize the numbr of people who drink on a weekly basis.
point being, to each his own but dont drive while under influece because that can cause accidents to happen where people get hurt.
xxxalexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote