View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
hk987

Send a message via MSN to hk987
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornowh
Check out Factor One Garage- Talk to Alex, he might have the wheel you are looking for:http://factoronegarage.easystorecreator.net/

Thanks Fornowh & everyone for the various links, spoke to some of the vendors and seems like the closest I got to was a set of Victor Equipment 20" chromes costing $3500 including falken tyres but not shipping. Techarts and some others were way too expensive for a show wheel. I dont know why so many people like to make fun of a particular finish for the car but anyway, I guess thats the way with forums.

Anyway I have decided to delay the purchase for a while. WHen I bought this car it came along with these nice 19" 2pieces on 235/35 and 295/30 which flush out the guards nicely. And I want to test out the current setup's performance on the Track in July. If it works out I will keep the 19"s on track tyres and then purchase the new set of wheels.

Ive attached a pic, its the very first time I uploaded to this website, not very clear Im afraid, can no longer afford a DC. ahaha...gday...

Last edited by hk987; 06-16-2007 at 01:11 PM.
hk987 is offline   Reply With Quote