View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #19
FrayAdjacent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canyon Racer
drove out to his location and saved the shipping. The top is a Robbins top with the wiring harness for defroster, no big deal to hook up. Did the install myself, about 1hr to remove old top and about 5hrs to reinstall the new top. Now that I'm used to the smaller window the large plastic one looks "Very Big". There is a writeup somewhere online for top install and the top comes with sufficient instructions for handy persons.
Jerry

Is there any way you can scan the directions that came with the top? I emailed Robbins, but they never responded. The DIY on Mike Focke's page was one that I got from a gentleman on Pelican Parts, IIRC. It's good, but I'd like to see the Robbin's directions. I MIGHT be trying to install one of these tops on my car in a couple months.

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote