View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 10:31 PM   #1
bamaboxster

Send a message via AIM to bamaboxster
Strike 3, 4, 5... at Dealership = Boxster for Sale

No need to go into a long drawn out fuss session as I have in the past about my dealership experience with a new Porsche.

My 2004 Boxster is a beautiful and amazing car that gets better with age. I love the car for what it is and how it performs. Unfortunately what sours the whole ownership experience is the extreme difficulty to have simple things done to the car or accessories order from my local dealership.

I live 10 miles from Tom Williams Porsche in Birmingham, AL. Anything that I needed quickly for the car I have to take it to Atlanta to have it done 170 miles east of here. I did manage to chisel in an early service here in Birmingham, but not without some difficulty.

I'm beyond the point of absolute frustration with the Dealership and Porsche. Letters were written, no follow-up from either party, therefore I'm done. I love the Boxster, but it just isn't working out for me here in Birmingham, AL.

I am selling my pampered 2004 Boxster and I wanted to find it a good home.

It is a 2004 Porsche Boxster Base Model w/ 8,400 miles
WPOCA29814S620641 - German Built

Details are on the Classifed Section of the forum

This Boxster stickered at $49,145

I'm asking $40,000 obo for it.

It still has 43 months and 41,600 miles left on the factory warranty and roadside assistance.

I can e-mail a copy of the Maroni Label (window sticker) and additional pictures upon request.

I can be reached anytime via cell phone at 205-999-4367
or e-mail me at: DDAllenDesign@bellsouth.net

Being an active member of this board has helped with the experience. I will remain a member and have another Boxster sometime in the future. I appreciate everyone's advice and input over the past 6 months.

Sincerely,

David Allen
bamaboxster

Last edited by bamaboxster; 11-10-2004 at 10:49 PM.
bamaboxster is offline   Reply With Quote