View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #9
jordan986

Hey thanks alot for the replys you guys were right here is the reply I was sent from him

"Those headlights are self made. Using OEM headlight i tinted the edge and then chopped the headlight in half gutted everything out then installed a HID projector which i custom cut and then painted with glossy heat paint then inserted it in the headlight then solder and rewire the headlight then upgrade the fuse to a 25AMP"

seems pretty straight forward I assume the only tricky part will be in setting up the angle of the lights as I have never really messed around with headlights before. (that is if I opt to do it myself)

I think I will try this on an extra headlight I have laying around and if it turns out then ill do it to the one's one the car... after its back from the body shop that is (getting gt2 kit with TA skirts installed)

Jordan

on another note.. Gary what did the guy say about his turbo kit? much change from the SC?
cosmetic-
gt2 bumper w/evo lip, TA side skirts, factory yellow painted interior, 18" turbo twists wrapped in AVS sports, 6 pack mp3

Last edited by jordan986; 06-06-2007 at 10:12 AM.
jordan986 is offline   Reply With Quote