Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Site Assistance or feedback here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Forum moderators???

Does this website have any forum moderators? The amount of spam is really getting excessive lately.

If you need volunteers to moderate, there are plenty that would probably take the task...I would be one of them.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #2

Garage
Yup sign me up too.
Heiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #3

Ghost, who has been"Nuked" from this forum, without cause would be ,,,, The Perfect Gentleman to protect the cause !!!
milliemax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #4

Garage
Delusions of grandeur, anyone?
Old 12-22-2012, 04:24 AM   #5

Garage
Please proceed, Governor.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:48 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapegoat View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence milliemax but I'd rather explore the option of making a BB where free speech of the members is the hallmark of it's founding.The next goal will be encouraging as many people to leave here as possible, effectively neutering Richard the chicken hearted. I will also soon be in a position to interface with Porsche customers at both the dealer level and club level. Since the local dealer is the sponsor of the largest section of PCA it will be a splendid platform to reinforce how important it is to buy nothing but genuine Porsche parts, after all you don't want to have to take your newly purchased parts to ziebart before you install em. Bruce remember when Alec Guiness tells Vader " If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine"? That's me now pal, your worst nightmare, an army of one. You wanted an anti Christ for Christmas? well you got one, Merry Christmas.
Quote:
Perhaps, I don't know about the blog, but I am going to be WORKING at the Porsche dealer and telling the pelican rusty part story over and over, if three people shun them I win!! The perils of not using Porsche parts helps my dealer and hey smiting sheisters makes me feel all warm inside.
Quote:
You can count on it KJ and hey I didn't say I was President of anything but I do know marketing and as I said if one to three people shun Pelican I win and my only investment is in telling people only OEM Porsche parts can be relied upon for quality, it's a win / win. I'm in discussion with the dealer now in how to expand their part sales reach. Statistics show that customers will re-tell a bad story more frequently than a good one, you would be surprised how expansive a pre rusted part story will spread and how much embellishment is will receive along the way. And of course I'll leave out that they replaced it cause I'm telling the story, besides the pre rusted image is a tough one to erase and best of all it's not a lie!!
Hey Goat, hope all is well.

What happened? Can I have a "Cliff Notes" version please. Thanks.
Flavor 987S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:04 AM   #7

Quote:
Sorry flav but I'm done now posting as anyone, I'm going to leave the 986 bb alone, just wanted the people I appealed to for reinstatement to understand nobody is omnipotent and that they have knee caps too. You'll have to PM your pals for details, I promise to those upset with me this is my final post as ANYONE, Merry Christmas fellas.

Till then hey Bruce, clean up on isle five stockboy.
I understand. Thanks. Peace, out.

Flavor 987S is offline   Reply With Quote