Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #1

Today's project.

Center radiator install. Pain in the ass. Just have to fill it up and bleed it now. And of coarse put it all back together after I find no leaks or anything. Don't know why my photo is upside down.

Attached Images

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.

Last edited by JAAY; 04-24-2014 at 03:41 PM.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #2

how'd you get your car to stick to the roof like that, was it required to bleed the coolant? when they say to vent the centre radiator upwards to increase downforce I don't think that's what they meant. you must have r-comps. I could go on ...
The Radium King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #3

Looks fine from my phone. That's how I posted it. Lol. I'll fix it. I got that new rotisserie.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #4

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAAY View Post
Looks fine from my phone. That's how I posted it. Lol. I'll fix it. I got that new rotisserie.
We're running the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider at BNL right now. Must have created quite a big black hole to turn gravity on Long Island upside down
nieuwhzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:29 AM   #5

It does that with phone pics, if you are uploading from your computer try opening it up and re-saving it without making any changes.