Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #1

A bit more British weather and my box

Enjoy.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #2

Bloody oh! A bit of sunshine, is it! I see you rushed to as many photogenic places as you could find, took your piccies, and rushed home before the rain started again. Not unlike what the Northeastern US has been experiencing as of late. Stopped the F1 race in Montreal as the weather was monsoon like. Fog was so bad at Pocono NACAR they had to stop the race awhile, shades of London town.

I see you have kept the car bone stock and that is rare on this forum. Seems like you are having a good time so back to the pavement if the sun is still out.

AKL
'02, Arctic Silver/Graphite Gray, 2.7, TIP, 2nd cat delete, Charlie Chan muffler,de-ambered, Braille Battery, clear tailights, painted bumperettes, clear third brake light, M030 sway bars, F shock tower braces, clear rear deck, '03 side vents. 15mm spacers fore & aft.
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
Nicely detailed car, pothole!

Is it a daily driver or a fair weather machine?
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #4

Actually, all locations were within a few hundred yards of each other - small industrial estate backing onto to nice countryside. But yes, it was a rare opporunity. I do indeed prefer the stock look - apart from lowering. I will be uprating the chassis and probably lowering it a little. Then it will be perfect visually for my money.

ddb - car is my only ride. Don't commute in it as live near office. It lives in a garage and gets out about three times a week. Pictures flatter it a bit - has a few small scars that can't be seen in there images!