Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
Forum Member

Cool My Boxster/Fall Run 2003

Photos of my 2002 green boxster! This baby is so much fun!

boxstergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:43 AM   #2
porsche986

I have never seen a green boxster before, they look nice..

great car and colour... try getting some more pictures i wanna see it from the front.. we never get green boxster here..
Old 09-04-2004, 07:29 AM   #3
Forum Member

My green boxster!

I love the color too, that's what drew me to it. Even here, you don't see too many of this color. Here's another pic! Glad to hear you like it!
Old 09-04-2004, 08:16 AM   #4
porsche986

yer that is a great car... good pic again.. i bet your neighbours are looking out there windows very very annoyed.. lol

enjoy the car!

lol even when i typing this i can see a few little kids with there faces pressed right against my boxsters window looking inside.. as long as they dont do anything i suppose it cant hurt to look..

iMy car is 1998 i have had it sinse new and i still get a buzz when i am driving it and everyone always looks infact as the years have gone more people are waving nd thumps up than ever before... i am sure yours will be no exeception prepare yourself for center of attention no matter where you go.

Last edited by porsche986; 09-04-2004 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:23 AM   #5

Very nice color! ;-)

Loved the car, but it was time to get something practical.
2005 Acura TL Nav
Nighthawk Black Pearl on Black
aesir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 01:35 PM   #6
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche986
yer that is a great car... good pic again.. i bet your neighbours are looking out there windows very very annoyed.. lol

enjoy the car!

lol even when i typing this i can see a few little kids with there faces pressed right against my boxsters window looking inside.. as long as they dont do anything i suppose it cant hurt to look..

iMy car is 1998 i have had it sinse new and i still get a buzz when i am driving it and everyone always looks infact as the years have gone more people are waving nd thumps up than ever before... i am sure yours will be no exeception prepare yourself for center of attention no matter where you go.
Yes, it is great fun, and I've noticed a great way to meet people, as a lot of people like to ask questions about the car when they see it. What color car do you have? It must be great fun to drive over there...I'm sure speed limits are much higher there. Unfortunately here, riding around in a Porsche is a great attention grabber with the cops, even if you're not going all that fast!
Old 09-10-2004, 03:31 PM   #7

That is a nice color indeed. Very unusual to say the least. Porsche first made the 930 turbo and had a metallic mint green that was eye catching. I would definetely say your car looks nicer and is a lot cooler
Old 09-17-2004, 09:41 AM   #8

hey boxstergal where in MA are you???
dennizxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 12:27 PM   #9

I had thought of going w/Green body, Tan top and interior but ended up with my Lapis after seeing the blue in the showroom on another car... there were no green cars anywhere to see at the time.

There's been a green Boxster buzzing around in my neighborhood for the last month or so... you in the NW Rt. 495 suburbs?
Old 09-19-2004, 03:22 PM   #10

The closest I came to color regret was when I walked into the showroom after my car was built and saw a Rain Forest Green with Natural Leather interior. That color combination and sleek lines made the nearby Jaguars and Ferraris look awkward - the Masserati however seemed to hold it's own

If I'd seen this color before ordering, I might be driving RFG/NL/BL instead of LB/GG/GG.
Ad Sach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 02:22 PM   #11
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dennizxxx
hey boxstergal where in MA are you???
Bout 40 minutes South on the MA/RI border!
Old 09-26-2004, 02:23 PM   #12
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by donv
I had thought of going w/Green body, Tan top and interior but ended up with my Lapis after seeing the blue in the showroom on another car... there were no green cars anywhere to see at the time.

There's been a green Boxster buzzing around in my neighborhood for the last month or so... you in the NW Rt. 495 suburbs?
Yes, I'm in the 495 suburbs, though South.