Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 04:55 AM   #1

Boxster Survey

Dear Forum Users:

We are International Business students attending the Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) in Grenoble, France. In connection with our Marketing Research and Consumer Behviour course, we are currently conducting research on the Porsche Boxster and wanted to determine if your Forum would be willing to answer a few survey questions. The aim of the survey is to identify potential similarities amongst Porsche Boxster owners and also to assess current levels of satisfaction with owners of the Prosche Boxster relative to its competitors.

As this research is purely academic in nature, we would be more than willing to share the results of our survey for your Forum's consideration. If you would like to participate in this process please feel free to either post a response in this thread or alternatively by emailing me at kele.isaacs@ggsb.com.

On behalf of my group members I sincerely appreciate your consideration in this regard and eagerly await your response.

Yours,

Kele Isaacs

shrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:16 AM   #2

Count me in...

Thanks,

Nick

1999 986 ( Black )
1998 MB C280 ( Black )
1999 BMW K1200RS ( Yellow )
2005 Audi A4 ( Red )
NickCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:42 AM   #3

Might be a good idea to send a PM / email to the forum owners, rkwei & Brucelee, to ask if it is ok with them before proceeding any further.

That said, I would be willing as long as no personal information needs to be divulged.

Orlando - 99 BMW M Coupe (autocross toy), '11 Mazdaspeed 3 (dog hauler), '99 10AE Miata (the new daily driver)
kabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:10 AM   #4

Smile

The suggestion to approach us is a good one.

I would also suggest that no one send emails to folks you don't know. Seems like an invitation for spam, virus, etc.

However, that is your call.

Thanks!

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:36 AM   #5
bmussatti

I would also not fill-out a survey unless I was compensated (paid) for my opinion, time and information.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:51 AM   #6

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
I would also not fill-out a survey unless I was compensated (paid) for my opinion, time and information.

I second that!
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3
-Alpine PDX 5 Amp
-Bose OEM Subwoofer & Midrange
-Audio Controld DQXS (DSP)
TriGem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:32 AM   #7

I can assure everyone of you that we are not trying to send you any kind of spams or viruses and as we are students we will not be able to pay any one of you anything but we will certainly share the information of our findinds and for the survey we shall soon post it online on a trusted site. Also we can assure you that the surveys you send us will be treated anonymous and none of your personsonal information will be leaked
Also everyone can just send us replies on this forum i.e. no one has to email us
Keele Isaacs
Old 02-10-2007, 03:34 AM   #8

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
I'd be willing to take the survey.

It's not about the summit, it's about the climb.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/chills1138/2.jpg
Chills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:24 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrey
I can assure everyone of you that we are not trying to send you any kind of spams or viruses and as we are students we will not be able to pay any one of you anything but we will certainly share the information of our findinds and for the survey we shall soon post it online on a trusted site. Also we can assure you that the surveys you send us will be treated anonymous and none of your personsonal information will be leaked
Also everyone can just send us replies on this forum i.e. no one has to email us
Keele Isaacs
It'd be helpful if you give people estimates of the size of the survey and the time needed to complete it. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Z.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:03 AM   #10

We are trying to get atleast a 100 people to answer this survey and the questionaire will be very short more or less it will be like 10-15 questions. As i said we are jst students so it will short and quite a straight forward questionaire. We will post the questionaire in around 2 or 3 days. It will be very helpfull if most of you could participate and help us to get a good grade
Thanks
keele Isaacs
Old 02-11-2007, 05:56 AM   #11

Shrey, there are dozens of free online survey web sites you can use to set up a survey or questionairre and it is anonymous for the the participants, protecting their email addresses.

You should set one of these up and then get permission from the forum owners to point to it with a hyperlink.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #12

Dont see any danger in creating a new Hot mail address and posting it here so u can send your questionnaire to our hot mail address.
Would this be OK and safe 4 the one's interested to lend a hand , Just a thought
2014 Mercedes Benz 350 ML
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray manual
Franco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:05 AM   #13

Here is the survey it is finally finished. We request you to please fill the questionaire out. it is on a recognized site for surveys
The link --
http://www.surveyz.com/TakeSurvey?id=63199

Thanking You
Kele Isaacs
Old 02-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #14

done.

Found it very general. Hardest part was ranking a list of pretty desirable cars.

Orlando - 99 BMW M Coupe (autocross toy), '11 Mazdaspeed 3 (dog hauler), '99 10AE Miata (the new daily driver)
kabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #15

Completed the survey at work today

Looking forward to the results...

Nick

1999 986 ( Black )
1998 MB C280 ( Black )
1999 BMW K1200RS ( Yellow )
2005 Audi A4 ( Red )
NickCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:04 AM   #16

Done.

Took me less than 10 minutes.
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:54 PM   #17
hts

So I just took the survey (you're welcome) and have to admit that it was not what I expected from a group of international business students. While I possess an MBA from a humble N. American university and I'm certainly not an expert survey developer, I thought the instrument could have been designed much better.

For example, you should have allowed several of the questions to permit responders to select multiple responses, rather than only one. Secondly the range of your salary brackets was far too narrow. I suspect many boxster owners make in excess of your top tier, etc.

Just a few idle comments while I watch Northern Virginia get pelted with 6" of snow today. Enjoy your survey.
hts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #18

I took the survey, but I'm not sure of what use it will be. Without the ability to give multiple answers and/or "none of the above", several of the questions are pretty worthless. (Your question about repairs/problem areas assumes I've had a mechanical problem....I haven't and your survey doesn't provide for that...there was no "na" or "none" answer available) I didn't buy the car for any single reason listed in the answers, but was limited to one answer (so I answered "other" and filled in the blank, as I did with several questions). Good luck with your results. I'd be interested in seeing your assumptions and conclusions.

Bob
7/15 mm spacers
Deambered
Desnorked
SS door sills
Debadged
Clear tails
Technobrace
Technobra
I'll never own another black car!
Bob O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:45 AM   #19

Completed, happy to help.

Peter Schwarzenbauer

My car @ Car Domain

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nstalled01.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nstalled02.jpg
Arctic Silver '05 Silver Boxster
Uncle Bob is offline   Reply With Quote