Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2003, 06:36 PM   #1

Is GHL exhaust any good?

I was wanting to upgrade the exhaust on my 03 boxster "s" and i was considering the GHL exhaust in the tweeks catalog, as well as the cone EVO intake. Anyone have any input or experience on these products? The Intake is $400 and the exhaust is on sale for a $1000. Thanks. One more thing, if i do the changes, will I have to have my ECU recalibrated or will it self-adjust?

Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 08:08 AM   #2

hey, I just got back from my shop thats doing all of my body modifications right as we speak, and I saw another 'S' there at the shop that had just had the GHL exhaust installed to it. IMHO I didnt think it sounded or even looked at all nice on the car. Again, I think the extra bucks for the Gemballa is well worth it
I like a nice throaty sound and the GHL and B&B fall short of giving it a serious sound.
My 2 cents
Old 11-19-2003, 08:55 AM   #3

Don't buy from Tweeks!

Those catalogue prices are a rip off. Pick up Panorama or Excellence and find the same or better product for much less.

William Harris is offline   Reply With Quote