Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2015, 04:07 PM   #1

Garage
Anyone have a PST2 in Edmonton?

Greetings all. Does anyone here have a PST2 in the Edmonton area and can help me out with it. I replaced my ABS/PSM module in my 2001 S Boxster S and need to code it. Price from local repair shops to do this is Shocking.

I am not looking for something for free and will happily compensate you a reasonable amount for the use of your equipment.

Piper

986piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:14 AM   #2

Garage
Just thought I would bump this to the top to see if any one can help....still looking.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #3

Garage
Well its clear that no one owns one privately in the Edmonton area that is able to help out and "code" my ABS module, so how about an Edmonton area independent garage?

I won't go near Eurasia, two years ago they insulted me by wanting about $3000 to install an IMS bearing (I was supplying the LN bearing kit and the engine was out of the car sitting on a pallet with the flywheel removed already). The job took me under 1/2 hour once I built my own tool to do it. Not sure what Eurasia was trying to do, but they scared me and my bank account away for good.

If anybody knows of an Edmonton area independent garage with a PST2 or PIWIS and will treat me fairly, please let me know. I am sure it is a quick job for them. I'd even consider towing the car to Calgary to get this done on a budget.

Piper
Old 05-25-2016, 02:47 PM   #4

Have you considered these guys?

Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing - Restore or Exchange your Electronic Control Unit (ECU)

I don't know if they can code everything on the car but it looks like it on their website. You should give them a call.
Roger1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #5

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger1965 View Post
Have you considered these guys?

Specialized ECU Repair, Replacement, & Testing - Restore or Exchange your Electronic Control Unit (ECU)

I don't know if they can code everything on the car but it looks like it on their website. You should give them a call.
Thank you Roger, I'll give them a call.

Piper