Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #1

Good Shops in North Atlanta

I need to get my 90k service and want to know if anybody knows of any good shops in the north Atlanta area. To be more specific I need a shop close to the Johns Creek, Cumming, Alpharetta area.

Thanks

Yoslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
Engine Surgeon

We are now offering Porsche Service along with our full service engine update program. I am located in abut 40 minutes away from John's Creek and offer free pick up and delivery in that area.

I needed to update our facilities to include engine installations for our M96 turn key engine program.

I have Porsche Factory trained techs on staff and all of us here are on the leading edge of the development sword for the M96 engine... We can even chassis dyno the car and offer some bolt on performance, our spin on oil filter adapter and lots of other options that no other establishment can offer :-)

Give me a call, I'd be happy to assist you personally.
Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #3

Man, you're lucky to be living so close to Jake. Thats almost like having Ruf next door.
nefarious986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Engine Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefarious986
Man, you're lucky to be living so close to Jake. Thats almost like having Ruf next door.
Well, we are equipped and are accustomed to deep internal development with the M96 engine...

This place isn't filled with "parts changers" like the dealership- its a different world here at the compound :-)

Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote