Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #21

Tease alert

Jake, you ought to be limited to one tease per week per forum.

Otherwise it is just downright cruel to tantalize us with the "I know something you don't know". Lets get those dyno reports online and let everyone judge for themselves.

BTW, where is the podcast you promised last week?

mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefocke

Otherwise it is just downright cruel to tantalize us with the "I know something you don't know". Lets get those dyno reports online and let everyone judge for themselves.

LOL...Exactly, show us your objective data, studies, references, test results etc...etc.., and let the public decide based on a well-informed background.

, To all the hard work
spine911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefocke

Ouch. But I see your point.
ekam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #24
Engine Surgeon

I had a 100+ hour this week finishing up the revised version of our 2.9 engine based from the 2.5... I had lots of issues that I wasn't expecting but success occurred today on the dynojet.

The podcast series is still awaiting clearance from Itunes, as soon as its cleared I'll make a post. They have had the file for 10 days already.

As far as the teasers.. OK, I'll not offer any more of them.. It really isn't fair.

To be honest there are too many negatives to posting the information we have collected. I lived through a decade of arguments when posting data concerning our aircooled engines and I have no desire to endure that again.

Anytime that information (especially negative) is posted it opens us up to challenges from several groups...

I promise to stop the teasers.

Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote