Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 1
Why use Brother GTX for garment printing?

In case you are wondering that why should you go for Brother GTX print technology for having a fantastic print output on garments, then you can have a look at the reasons given below:
• Provides an opportunity to a single person or a small team to take up garment printing projects and deliver them on time
• Variety to choose from a wide range of color spectrum and the choice of text/graphic
• Cost-effective and time-saving techniques
• Takes away the pain of manual stitching and techniques
• Doesn’t let a person stay perplexed by letting them choose only from a limited range of options
• Can even print in white ink over black colored garments
• Easy and effortless printing on garments with zippers, hems, pockets, and seams
The list is endless, and the certified experts at Brother Printer Customer Support would be there for your assistance 24*7.

Read more: Brother Printer phone number

Visit here:Brother Printer helpline number

brotherprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:58 AM   #2
1998 Boxster Silver/Red
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: 92262
Posts: 1,444
Brother GTX print technology is a scam. The technology is non-existent. Colonel Steve Austin knew better technology.
__________________
1998 Porsche Boxster
1986 BMW 325es
2012 Ford Edge Sport

"Ignore the guilt, and take your turn"
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 01:36 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Posts: 7
Are they really inexpensive?
parksynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:00 AM   #4
1998 Boxster Silver/Red
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: 92262
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by parksynt View Post
Are they really inexpensive?
Around $20,000.00

Used.
__________________
1998 Porsche Boxster
1986 BMW 325es
2012 Ford Edge Sport

"Ignore the guilt, and take your turn"
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 07:48 AM   #5
Who's askin'?
 
maytag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherprinter View Post
In case you are wondering that why should you go for Brother GTX print technology for having a fantastic print output on garments, then you can have a look at the reasons given below:

•Provides an opportunity to a single person or a small team to take up garment printing projects and deliver them on time

•Variety to choose from a wide range of color spectrum and the choice of text/graphic

•Cost-effective and time-saving techniques

•Takes away the pain of manual stitching and techniques

•Doesn’t let a person stay perplexed by letting them choose only from a limited range of options

•Can even print in white ink over black colored garments

•Easy and effortless printing on garments with zippers, hems, pockets, and seams

The list is endless, and the certified experts at Brother Printer Customer Support would be there for your assistance 24*7.



Read more: Brother Printer phone number



Visit here:Brother Printer helpline number
O brother.....
I had a REALLY bad experience with brotherprinter GTX print technology on garments.
Every single item they sent had a faint "ghost" of an image of Donald duck and Mickey mouse doing obscene things to each other. We sent these to customers!
What a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 04:22 PM   #6
Racer Boy
 
Racer Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 712
I much prefer a Plymouth GTX, and you can probably find a nice one for around $20,000. The Plymouth is faster and sounds better, too.
Racer Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:49 AM   #7
01101
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: CT
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Boy View Post
I much prefer a Plymouth GTX, and you can probably find a nice one for around $20,000. The Plymouth is faster and sounds better, too.
The GLH has always been the superior line from Plymouth
alm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:17 AM   #8
Racer Boy
 
Racer Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by alm001 View Post
The GLH has always been the superior line from Plymouth
No they aren't! 4 cylinder FWD vs V8 RWD? The answer is clear.

Racer Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page