Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2024, 03:33 PM   #1

Greetings

Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a '99 Box base model. I'm loving it so far. It's not like it's super fast, but fast enough. The handling is outstanding (even at 25 years old). And the sound... loving it. The original plan was to pick up something fun to drive for the summer, while my 912 is undergoing a resto, and then sell it, but after driving it for the last 2 weeks, might just keep it for a while longer. Plan on some light track duties, canyon runs, and the occasional long trip. I am looking forward to asking lots of questions and getting feedback from all the experts here on the 986 forum. A little about the car: I bought it from the 3rd owner. The second owner had it from 2001 to 2021. IMS was replaced at 30K. Good service records. Car is black/black with factory hard top. Here's a few picts (I think...)

Thanks,

Ron P

Attached Images

Ron P is offline   Reply With Quote