Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2021, 01:25 PM   #1

New Member intro

Hi 986 Community

I am a new member here to share and learn from this community. Based in the UK and have been a Porsche lover for some time now. I have owned a 1998 Boxster, a 2001 Boxster S and 2002 996 C2 Cab from new. Then got married and ended up with Smart Cars and other “don’t spend money on cars” marriage phase. Eventually went back to being single and went to a Cayenne S before some muppets crashed into it and wrote it off.

Back in Oct last year I bought a 2001 Boxster S to rebuild with my 10 year old and have lots of fun, pain, moments of rage stripping the back end totally to do the IMS and rebuild as much as new as possible.

That’s my brief summary of me and hoping to share my rebuild and learn from all on this forum

Super thanks
Mo

OldManMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:14 AM   #2
2003 S, Arctic Silver, M6

Garage
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction. Pictures are always welcome.
paulofto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:40 AM   #3

Garage
Welcome aboard from abroad! Looking forward to watching the rebuild!

'89 XJS (Solent Blue) | '85 XJ6 (Steel Met.) | '93 XJ6 (British Racing Green) | '35 Bugatti Type B (White) | '04 Mustang GT Premium (Silver) | '79 Camaro Berlinetta (Carmine)
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote