Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > Latest Info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
Regional Moderator

Legal advice? I'm your contact!

Just got out of a second infraction today by using a good attorney. If you're in the Boston area I have a specific referral. If elsewhere, feel free to send me a message and I might be able to give you some valuable advice.

For the most part Boxster drivers are careful, alert, and safe and I'm pleased to report that our legal system can correct for a greedy insurance system which attempts to punish driving enthusiasts.

CharlesGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 01:20 PM   #2

Smile You gotta have money to buy justice!

Charlie: It only goes to show that if you show up in Court without a lawyer its like going to a gun fight with a target on your shirt. Yeah, here's the required disclosure: I'm a lawyer. Glad to hear to you beat another ticket. So how did your lawyer get around that speeding infraction, I want the details. Was there a radar reading? Come on, let's hear it.
William Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 03:03 PM   #3
Regional Moderator

It was a tough one, 52 in a 30, radar confirmed. Going in we both knew it would be tough. Fortunately, the magistrate was a different person from the previous battle, and it played out exactly the same way. He sets the stage for a upstanding citizen who is humbly begging for forgiveness "this one time." Very low key yet persistent. An officer was there to state the case and did a good job. Finally the magistrate looked very angry and said "against her better judgement" she'd give me a "Not Responsible." I honestly think this attorney of mine is a genius!
CharlesGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 04:09 AM   #4

Talking A Liberal Judge, who would a thunk it!

Another bleeding heart, liberal judge coddling the lawless speed merchants and setting them loose to prey upon the law abiding citizens of the Commonwealth. Quick, somebody call Howie Carr!

William Harris is offline   Reply With Quote