Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum > GBBG -- Greater Boston Boxster Group

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2002, 04:34 PM   #21
Forum Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to JSLeach
Thumbs up Great photos, Charlie!!!

It was wonderful to finally travel the White Mts with you, and what a marvelous turnout for GBBG. And Rob's suggestion for the route were excellent -- especially Rt 116 -- do you think that was paved just for us? It sure seemed like a Boxster-specific road.

Ken, I hope the flesh wound will not inhibit your accompanying us again -- it's a given that ALL of us feel your pain.

John

JSLeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 05:03 PM   #22

Thumbs up NH Drive

Excellent pictures, used to go to NH as a young kid. Beautiful scenery and great bunch of Boxsters you have there.
mjbliemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 01:49 PM   #23

Thumbs up Thanks to everyone

I did have a good trip in spite of the little mishap. :ah: Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement.

I will keep everyone posted on what becomes of the whole incident as well the repair. Besides the bumper cover and the tail light I did find some damage to the rim also so I did sent a letter to the general manager of the hotel this afternoon concerning the incident, the areas of damage and inquired into how they were planning on resolving the issue just to make sure they make it a priority.

I really enjoyed the leg stretching on the way home and Rte 116. Looking forward to the next run.

Any idea's for the next location out there?

Ken

K_Barton is offline   Reply With Quote