Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > DIY Project Guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #1

Fender Removal Hit DEER

Would like to find an locate a exploded view for the fender fasteners.

A deer decided to walk in front of me during a trip to escape the snow of winter to California (From Saskatoon Canada). Drivers fender, slight rad leak from end tank. Found fender that colour matches which means just swapping it.

Amazed how tough the car is all things considered really as the deer went over the roof, slight hood crease and the plastic by window wipers cracked (and deer hair in crack still) ending with two chips in windshield . Bumper cover only suffered paint damage from the flexing.

Thanks

prairiefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Pat

here you go

Clickety clack
Old 03-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #3

Here's another one.
http://www.********************************************.com/porsche-parts/986-97-04/801-40.php
3X Water Pump, Clear side markers, Crios Mod, Front engine mount, Flywheel, clutch, RMS, AOS, MAF, serpentine belt, power brake vacuum line, battery, 2X CV boots, Fuel filter, Oil filler tube, 3X ignition switch, 90K service, gas cap
Spinnaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #4

Thanks, that has got it, helped using both to see that window washer tank only one bolt and grommets. got it sorted out, again thanks
prairiefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #5

Garage
deer

hit one years ago with my plymouth duster at about 60 mph. that was the end of the duster. hair everywhere, blood everywhere too. game warden wanted to know if i wanted the deer, and after i told no, he told me it would go to feed the poor. gotta love NH.

dan