Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2006, 07:16 AM   #1

99 Boxster 38K miles, MINT, ATL GA

Newer engine!

Reason for Selling: Just engaged plus the car was gift that I can't give any longer.

'99 Porsche Boxster w/ Sport Package (Lifting back spoiler, speakers & exterior trim). RARE Zenith Blue color with matching BRAND NEW blue top! This car has only 38K Miles! I just purchased this vehicle for my grandfather as a present but unfortunatley he will not be able to take this as a present. So take advantage of this Deal!

I had a brand new set of $600 Kumho tires installed with lifetime warranty at Discount Tire against punctures, nails etc.

I already dropped it off at a professional body and paint company who massaged out the slight dings and even paint the small scratches to make it look brand new! Including high speed buffing! Another $450 free to you! It looks amazing.

So far = $1,050 out of my pocket on top of purchasing it for my grandpa.

Previous owner just had $2,600 professional maintenance at Porsche done which had various parts replaced including an oil seal. All Maintenance records included!

So far = $3,650 you don't have to pay for!

There's even a brand new $500 convertible top and the window (plastic) is as clear as glass. No leaks, no tears, brand new and awesome operating condition!

So far = $4,150 you don't have to pay for!

I would keep this car, I really would. But I have a company car already and I do not need the Porsche all though I really want to keep it. My grandfather cannot accept my gift and so all the work already done will allow you to have a brand new spanking car for only $18,900 when the MSRP was $51,000!!! I have already done the hard work to make this perfect for my grandpa. Since he can't take it, it will be perfect for you and will be an awesome investment!

The pictures taken outside were before the new tires and the detail job.

It is automatic with tiptronic so that you have the best of both worlds, easy cell phone using cruising in auto or turn taking revving in manual!

Interior has even been professionally cleaned on the leather and the leather seats were dyed so that there are no cracks that leaves fine white lines in the leather. None here! No rim damage or curb rash!

I'm telling you, it's brand new. I didn't want my grandpa to go out not in style. He just can't take it and I'm really bummed about it but I have to pass the Porsche on to another very well deserving person. E-mail me or call me at 678-478-6648 before the next guy does. Be ready for Summer. It will be permanent drop top driving weather in as little as 3 months when this car's value will go up up up! I'm no dealer so there are no taxes! I just had the car emission checked at the Shell Station at Old Milton and 120 and it passed with flying colors, you can use the same emission receipt for registering the vehicle in your name. (I don't think you will have to worry about that though, (needing it)) I have the carfax report too and it's clean as a whistle.

This car comes with a 10 year anti corrosion inhibitor Porsche Backs up! There will never be rust! Pictures do not show the anti-wind noise window between headrests, it is included! Another $100 right there.

After visiting Porsche for a routine check up, they told me the previous owner had a new engine installed. They couldn't verify when it was done, but damn I was glad to hear that! It meant extra life in the car!

I will be off until January 2nd if you are interested in a test drive we can do it easily during this time. Just please don't schedule a ride on a rainy day. Since I have owned it, it hasn't touched rain nor road grime. It's detailed and will stay detailed until the new owner decides to treat it the way they want to. It's a garage queen until you make it your daily driver.

E-mail: joemusca@yahoo.com or jamusca@mmm.com (in case yahoo throws you in my spam folder)
Cell: 678-478-6648 (always on me)
I live in the same are as North Point mall for those of you interested in a test drive.

More pictures at your request!

99BoxsterATL is offline   Reply With Quote