Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2023, 06:00 PM   #1

Garage
01 986S "Roller Chassis"

Trying to find a new owner for my S Chassis. It's clean title and clean all around. No interior, no radiators or engine and trans. Just wheels and suspension. Tires were new but I'd burn them for fun just because they have weather age to them to them now. Low miles tho. No roof. Honestly it's best for someone who has wrecked their S. Swap all your good into this. I can continue parting it out and make some money off of it but I don't want to strip it beyond a roller and it be stuck. Had people claim they wanted it but nobody has picked it up yet.

SOLD

Last edited by DarkStar; 04-21-2023 at 06:06 PM.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:32 PM   #2

Garage
I've gotten a few transport prices from 500-1000 across the country. I'd be willing to work on the price some to help coax someone to take this body off my hands. If this doesn't sell, its going to be cut up into pieces to get scrap weight prices.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:05 AM   #3

What state is the car located
steiner240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 03:10 PM   #4
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiner240 View Post
New Mexico, Just south of Albuquerque. Text the number in his post, he's not on the forum often these days.
Old 03-13-2023, 02:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
I've gotten a few transport prices from 500-1000 across the country. I'd be willing to work on the price some to help coax someone to take this body off my hands. If this doesn't sell, its going to be cut up into pieces to get scrap weight prices.
Where are you getting transport from 500-1000 cross country for a non running car? Sounds ridiculously cheap.
PorschePepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 01:52 PM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiner240 View Post
It is located currently in Belen, New Mexico. I am willing to load it up on a transport if the price is right. I really don't want to give it away but I understand its condition to some people. I see a potential race car or fix for someone's totaled Box, someone else sees a junker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
New Mexico, Just south of Albuquerque. Text the number in his post, he's not on the forum often these days.
Thank You Sir. I try to refresh my Page as often as possible. Its just opposite of what my interests are these days so I forget to refresh often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorschePepper View Post
Where are you getting transport from 500-1000 cross country for a non running car? Sounds ridiculously cheap.
I normally get quotes from tons of people on Hotshot groups. I've shipped through A2Z and they quoted me 500 to Texas from New Mexico and 800 to Michigan from New Mexico for this vehicle specifically. I did ship a running project vehicle for 1k but the original quote was for 825, and I needed it delivered sooner than the original quote date so I paid a lil extra. Quotes always vary from company to company and driver to driver. I can get 5 different quotes from the same company and its all dependant on time and date and different drivers.
Old 04-16-2023, 01:36 PM   #7

Garage
Still have, trying to push this clean title no rust no damage 986s Chassis fast.

DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote