Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2021, 11:50 AM   #1

98 Boxster Base, 5 SPD, 86k Miles

SOLD.

Up for sale is a well maintained, base model Porsche Boxster (986) in black on beige leather with a 5 speed manual transmission. Located in Portland, OR. The car currently has 86,xxx miles and has an up to date service history with documented records. Major service items like air oil separator, water pump, belts, tires and multiple oil changes were done in the last 10k miles. Only modification I have done is converted the convertible to manual for easier operation. Included in the sale are all the parts needed to reinstall as well as a lightly used GAAH glass windowed top with frame and defroster. Also included are two car covers, one indoor dust cover and one NOAH full protection outdoor cover.

I’ve owned the car for two years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. This is a drivers car and if I hadn’t just purchased a 911 I would keep it.

In regards to the IMS.
This car to my knowledge has the original IMS bearing. Being a 98’ this car has dual row bearing with a less than 1% failure rate. The price reflects this consideration.

Price is $8500 OBO. Cash is preferred. Please text for additional information 512-240-2829 or leave a comment on the thread.

Photos:
Imgur Album

Last edited by clean_send; 04-16-2021 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Sold
clean_send is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:12 AM   #2

Bumping for visibility