Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2020, 07:09 PM   #1

Garage
2001 Boxster S for sale 13,950. Clean Carfax

SALE PENDING>>>>9/9/2020>>>>This 2001 Boxster S is destined to be a classic next year on it's 20TH Birthday. She has super low 82,000 miles, that's just over 4,000 miles a year average. Rare and desirable Lapis Blue color with no door dents! Also hard to find Grey leather interior with embossed headrest Porsche badging option,(The Black leather is really hot and the cinnamon brown interior is not pleasing to look at for most people.) The engine had a complete refresh at 75,000.+/- miles by the shop forman at Niello Porsche in Sacramento with the critically important LN engineering IMS bearing upgrade(all photo documented). If you are not familiar with this, look it up and do not buy a Boxster without it. Also, a new clutch was installed at that time. This Porsche is also very optioned out with Bose premium sound including the disc changer in the frunk, Navigation with the factory discs, Gold Badging, rear windscreen and touring options too. Remenber, the "S" model offers the larger 3.2 engine, six speed transmission and three spoke steering wheel. I also have the secondary CAT bypass installed, an Amber light delete kit installed and an engine programmer that I have never installed. Stock parts also retained. It will be sold with two keys/remotes, owners manual, a car cover, a tonneau cover, a windshield sun blocker, emergency kit, wheel locks and a front bra which I believe are all factory accessories. I'm selling it because I have 6 vehicles and it has become a garage queen...Time for somebody to enjoy it like I used too! . Cash only, low baller's don't bother, I'll just keep it!. The bad: A/C won't get cold, I don't know why but it never bothered me....It's a convertible after all. There is also a small rattle in the exhaust. Pirelli PZERO tires have 50-60% tread.

Last edited by Karl Nettgen; 09-09-2020 at 12:50 PM.
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:50 PM   #2

Garage
Sale pending
Old 09-11-2020, 03:05 PM   #3

Garage
SOLD, Please remove