Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
Registered User
 
kyleturner2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dallas
Posts: 182
Garage
2000 986s for sale DFW

2000 Porsche 986S Boxster


not really interested in opinions on the car. If you want to make a reasonable offer please feel free, but I don't have time to be wasted. The car is amazing.

__________________
2000 Boxster S
2007 H3
kyleturner2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:27 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Finnegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 415
Not really interested in your attitude. glws.
Finnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:38 PM   #3
Registered User
 
CHRISP357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Kuna, Idaho
Posts: 306
I'm sure that attitude will play well with all of those non time wasting Craigslist buyers.
CHRISP357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:19 AM   #4
Registered User
 
kyleturner2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dallas
Posts: 182
Garage
Thanks guys!

Not really thrilled to sell the car, but I'm glad you're interested!
__________________
2000 Boxster S
2007 H3
kyleturner2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:25 AM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISP357 View Post
I'm sure that attitude will play well with all of those non time wasting Craigslist buyers.
haha so on point!
martsink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:02 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 15
Unhappy It's The Bomb

I'm sure that magnetic oil plug will be real helpful when the IMS gives out and destroys the engine. I wouldn't want to hold my breath from one oil change to the next.
eremite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:11 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Giller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Listowel, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by eremite View Post
I'm sure that magnetic oil plug will be real helpful when the IMS gives out and destroys the engine. I wouldn't want to hold my breath from one oil change to the next.
Why would the IMS give out? It's a 2000 S model - pretty sure that had dual row meaning the guestimate would be what, 1-2 % chance of failure? 98% chance NOTHING will go wrong with the IMS.
Nothing wrong with replacing the IMS as preventive maintenance, but to call it a bomb is silly. Bomb implies it WILL explode, whereas IMS is much much more likely NOT to explode, especially on dual row.
__________________
2011 Boxster 987.2 Arctic silver / Black leather, PDK with Sports Chrono Package Plus
Giller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #8
Registered User
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 473
Having owned a 79 Corvette, the Boxster is faster, stops better, handles better, gets better mileage, and is overall a better car than the Corvette.

Also not sure why all the haters. This forum didn't used to be that way.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:00 PM   #9
Registered User
 
kyleturner2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dallas
Posts: 182
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Having owned a 79 Corvette, the Boxster is faster, stops better, handles better, gets better mileage, and is overall a better car than the Corvette.

Also not sure why all the haters. This forum didn't used to be that way.

hehe, yes the box is a stronger car...alas I've owned it 5 years and am ready to get into a new money pit....

as far as the haters....noobs thats all.
__________________
2000 Boxster S
2007 H3
kyleturner2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 04:30 AM   #10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Huntsville AL
Posts: 66
Kyle beautiful car! I hope it sells quickly for you. What body kit is on your car? I would love to pair something like that with my z-top car!
juiced99ws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:08 AM   #11
Registered User
 
kyleturner2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dallas
Posts: 182
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
Kyle beautiful car! I hope it sells quickly for you. What body kit is on your car? I would love to pair something like that with my z-top car!
RUF front bumper, ingo noak side skirts...
__________________
2000 Boxster S
2007 H3
kyleturner2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:11 PM   #12
Registered User
 
kyleturner2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dallas
Posts: 182
Garage
New ad- lets get this sold! Make me a great offer, it's time for something new!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/5046040112.html

kyleturner2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page