Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2014, 07:51 AM   #1

Garage
2000 Boxster S w/Hardtop $13k

Up for sale is my 2000 Boxster S, black on gray, 6sp man. transmission, with hardtop. It has right at 62,000 miles on it, I just drove it on a 1,200 mile road trip and loved every minute, Car is not equipped with PSM, does have heated seats.
Overall interior is in great shape, seats look perfect, both sun visors are missing the covers to the mirrors. Overall paint is in good shape, does have some rock chips on front bumper and hood from the highway. Hardtop is in excellent shape, soft top is in good shape however the vinyl window has a tear in it and would need to have a new one sewn in. Tires are brand new, Toyo high performance summer tires (have 200 miles on them). 60k service was just performed on the vehicle. Car runs great, absolute blast to drive.
I purchased the vehicle from an auction in Texas so I don't have previous records unfortunately. I do have a history report on the vehicle (autocheck) which shows no accidents and where the vehicle was registered.
Asking $13,000 Obo

r53fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #2

Garage
Photos

Old 08-04-2014, 01:03 PM   #3

Garage
Update**

Vehicle has ln engineering spin off oil filter adapter. Rear main seal is in great condition, no leaks, would be happy to provide photos. Thanks for viewing.