Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #1

WTB: Porsche Boxster S

Hi,

I'm from montreal. I'm looking to buy a boxster S 2000-2003.

I'm looking a good condition body.
Blown Engine is welcome.

Pm me for picture, price and link sale.

Thanks

blackburn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #2

I can buy at USA no problem!
thanks
Old 12-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #3

Your budget would be helpful.. I'm Actually driving a trailer up to canada in a few weeks to buy a car.
bravosd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravosd6 View Post
Your budget would be helpful.. I'm Actually driving a trailer up to canada in a few weeks to buy a car.
I don't know, because i don't know how much worth a boxster S with blown engine.

But for a running one.. maybe 13-14000? it enough?

Sorry, i'm not good in english, I speak french!

Thanks
Old 01-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #5

I have an 01S roller with Bose premium sound and full leather interior for sale. Clean title. Owner blew the engine, then wanted a 3.8 conversion, then moved to NY. It's Silver with Orange accents. I have the 6 speed trans. I believe the car has under 70k miles on it. Perfect top. It has some small dings, but nothing major. He lived in downtown SanFran for a few years.

I planned to put a rebuilt/updated 3.2 in it and help him sell it, but selling the roller is fine also!!

Figure 7k for it. It has 996 5 spoke 18's on it right now.

I'll dig up some pics
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
I have an 01S roller with Bose premium sound and full leather interior for sale. Clean title. Owner blew the engine, then wanted a 3.8 conversion, then moved to NY. It's Silver with Orange accents. I have the 6 speed trans. I believe the car has under 70k miles on it. Perfect top. It has some small dings, but nothing major. He lived in downtown SanFran for a few years.

I planned to put a rebuilt/updated 3.2 in it and help him sell it, but selling the roller is fine also!!

Figure 7k for it. It has 996 5 spoke 18's on it right now.

I'll dig up some pics
i'm interrested for picture please.
where the car is located now?
i will let my email here. will more easy for every.
n69_blackburn_69b@hotmail.com
thanks
Old 01-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #7

I'm in Southern California. 1 hour east of hwy 5.
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:13 AM   #8

no prob! i will wait for pic.
thanks
Old 01-01-2014, 04:27 PM   #9

Here we go

Last edited by Brad Roberts; 01-01-2014 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #10

Thanks for pictures!

I will see what I can do
He need only a new engine and tranny at 7k?
Old 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #11

It comes with the 6speed trans
Old 01-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #12

It good! You know why the engine blew?

It easy to swap?
Old 01-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #13

He ran it out of oil.. pretty much destroyed the whole thing. The heads were damaged from shrapnel.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #14

It appears Bravo is in the SF bay area, I could easily get the car to him via trailer for $150

Or.. for 1k US I can install whatever engine you have and you can drive it back
Old 01-01-2014, 08:48 PM   #15

I don't understand for the trailor.. 150$ for rent a trailor?
Old 01-02-2014, 12:31 PM   #16

$150 for my gas to the San Fran bay area. I run back and forth all the time with customer cars from SF bay area. I'd take it up, then he could bring it to you (if he is still open to doing that)
Old 01-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #17

ah ok! i'm at montreal.. it not near from you lol
Old 01-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #18

still looking
Old 01-13-2014, 06:32 AM   #19

no one have for sale?
Old 01-14-2014, 09:24 AM   #20

We need to know your price point. I offered up a perfectly good car optioned nicely.

Are you in the 5k range?

Are you in the $3500 range?

Do you want one for free?

I seriously doubt your going to find an S for under 5k as a roller, and it will probably be a basket case/beat up.