Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 08:13 AM   #1

2003 Basalt Black Boxster S for sale - SF Bay Area

Excellent Condition 2003 Porsche Boxster S for sale
-- Original Owner
-- Basalt black metallic paint
-- Excellent condition tires
-- Upgraded interior
-- 71,900 miles
-- Leather Sport Seats
-- Rocker Panels
-- Garaged and well maintained
-- Porsche car cover included
-- Bose stereo system - needs new amp (if you care about music other than the engine)

I love this car and have taken good care of it... A change in life direction has meant it sits covered in the garage and only comes out twice a year for service... I want to find it a new home where it'll make someone happy and have a good life, top down, cruising winding roads the way a porsche should!

$18,500 - ytsur75-boxsters (at) yahoo.com

--Rusty

Attached Images

Last edited by rustybc; 06-30-2011 at 11:16 AM.
rustybc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #2

Price looks a little high. I've been looking for a 2001-4 S, but would only go to $20k if the milage was lower, and you had the LN IMS installed. Otherwise I'm looking to pay around $15-17k here in SOCAL, and then have the IMS replaced myself. Just my thoughts, I hope you get what you are asking. Maybe the market is better up in the bay area.
surf40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #3

Hi Surf...

I'm negotiable on the price, but 15K is what I've seen for cars with old tops (plastic windows and/or fading), and mediocre paint and/or interior.

My car looks brand new, always garaged, maintained, and in better running condition than any iv'e seen that are older than 2007-08.

I'm hoping the market is better up here too My family is from SD, but I haven't looked at prices in the area down there. Thanks for the input and good luck on your search too!

--Rusty

rustybc is offline   Reply With Quote