Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #1

2002 Boxster S for Sale

I am reluctantly selling my '02 'S'. I have back issues and we believe the car is exacerbating them. Car sold new in '02 in Long Beach, was owned in SoCal until November 06 when it was bought by Porsche Seaside (now Porsche Monterey) and I bought it in Feb '07 with about 28K miles. It came with a CPO warranty which covered new window risers and new top transmission. 30K service was performed before I bought it. I have put on new Michelin PS2's, new LR wheel bearing, new LR axle & CV joint, new clutch kit, RMS and 4 wheel alignment. Also the 45K service. Now at 51,300 miles. I stay on top of maintenance (at Porsche Livermore now), drive conservatively (I'm 61) and average 26 to 28 mpg. I have window sticker, all books, keys and the 20lb Bentley manual. Power memory seats, rear shelf bass speakers, 6 disc remote CD, 18" sport classics. Rainforest Green and Savanna Beige w/Black top. It drives beautifully and is worth far more than the 22,500 I'm asking, but the economy isn't helping me. You may pay more if you wish and I'll gladly accept it. email me at navpat1@aol.com for lots more photos. Thanks. Pat Bodin

navpat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
tah

You need to do something about the pictures..............

These are jacked up!

tah is offline   Reply With Quote