Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 09:24 AM   #1
bmussatti

RejeX Wax

Who has found good pricing on RejeX? Thanks!

Old 01-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to dmenn
I got mine from Eric @ bumperplugs.com. I think it was around $16 plus shipping.
dmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:45 AM   #3

you can look up on rejex's website and find a local retailer in your area but

honestly, I find Zaino polish (Z2 is all you need but you can add z8 too) from zainostore.com a whole lot better. Both Rejex and Zaino are polymer based and I have used them both. I like Zaino a lot better cause it gives a "wet, glassy" look and it's shinier. Rejex is good but Zaino is outstanding for the same price or cheaper. I am a car detail freak and I like my Porsche looking so shiny 24 hours a day that it would blind the cop.
porschedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschedude
honestly, I find Zaino polish (Z2 is all you need but you can add z8 too) from zainostore.com a whole lot better. Both Rejex and Zaino are polymer based and I have used them both. I like Zaino a lot better cause it gives a "wet, glassy" look and it's shinier. Rejex is good but Zaino is outstanding for the same price or cheaper. I am a car detail freak and I like my Porsche looking so shiny 24 hours a day that it would blind the cop.
I secod that.
But my favorite is Klasse for different reasons.
jinijazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:28 PM   #5
bmussatti

Yes, I love my Zaino too, but the RejeX is great for the wheels and front bumper and side mirrors (for bug splatter!). From a cost perspective RejeX is a 16 ounce bottle, Zaino is only 8 ounces.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #6

RejeX Pricing

I just ordered a 16 oz. bottle today for $14.95 plus $6 shipping. Got it from SkyGeek.com which is a small aircraft place. Apparently RejeX is big in the aircraft business. Most places sell for around $19. Carefull, sometimes you see the 12 oz. bottle for around $12 but this is 16 ox for $14.95.

I plan to use it on the wheels, front bumper, and side mirrors as bug splatter is gonna kill me this summer. Got my car in late fall and missed bug season.

PS: Is it OK to use on the headlight lens also ???
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8...rivewayic1.jpg
tomk17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #7
bmussatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomk17
I just ordered a 16 oz. bottle today for $14.95 plus $6 shipping. Got it from SkyGeek.com which is a small aircraft place. Apparently RejeX is big in the aircraft business. Most places sell for around $19. Carefull, sometimes you see the 12 oz. bottle for around $12 but this is 16 ox for $14.95.

I plan to use it on the wheels, front bumper, and side mirrors as bug splatter is gonna kill me this summer. Got my car in late fall and missed bug season.

PS: Is it OK to use on the headlight lens also ???

Tom17, that's a good price. I bought a few days ago from Eric at Bumperplugs. Your price is about $2-3 cheaper.

I put the RejeX in the exact places you mentioned. Works great for bug splatter. I also put on rear bumper.

Yes, you can put on the headlight lens. I do with the RejeX or Zaino.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
that is a great price, but i love zaino
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinijazz
I secod that.
But my favorite is Klasse for different reasons.
Can you explain more.....why??

Peter Schwarzenbauer

My car @ Car Domain

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nstalled01.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nstalled02.jpg
Arctic Silver '05 Silver Boxster
Uncle Bob is offline   Reply With Quote