986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   RejeX Wax (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/9215-rejex-wax.html)

bmussatti 01-28-2007 09:24 AM

RejeX Wax

Who has found good pricing on RejeX? Thanks!

dmenn 01-28-2007 09:27 AM

I got mine from Eric @ bumperplugs.com. I think it was around $16 plus shipping.

porschedude 01-28-2007 11:45 AM

you can look up on rejex's website and find a local retailer in your area but

honestly, I find Zaino polish (Z2 is all you need but you can add z8 too) from zainostore.com a whole lot better. Both Rejex and Zaino are polymer based and I have used them both. I like Zaino a lot better cause it gives a "wet, glassy" look and it's shinier. Rejex is good but Zaino is outstanding for the same price or cheaper. I am a car detail freak and I like my Porsche looking so shiny 24 hours a day that it would blind the cop.

jinijazz 01-28-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porschedude
honestly, I find Zaino polish (Z2 is all you need but you can add z8 too) from zainostore.com a whole lot better. Both Rejex and Zaino are polymer based and I have used them both. I like Zaino a lot better cause it gives a "wet, glassy" look and it's shinier. Rejex is good but Zaino is outstanding for the same price or cheaper. I am a car detail freak and I like my Porsche looking so shiny 24 hours a day that it would blind the cop.

I secod that.
But my favorite is Klasse for different reasons.

bmussatti 01-28-2007 02:28 PM

Yes, I love my Zaino too, but the RejeX is great for the wheels and front bumper and side mirrors (for bug splatter!). From a cost perspective RejeX is a 16 ounce bottle, Zaino is only 8 ounces.

tomk17 02-02-2007 02:47 PM

RejeX Pricing

I just ordered a 16 oz. bottle today for $14.95 plus $6 shipping. Got it from SkyGeek.com which is a small aircraft place. Apparently RejeX is big in the aircraft business. Most places sell for around $19. Carefull, sometimes you see the 12 oz. bottle for around $12 but this is 16 ox for $14.95.

I plan to use it on the wheels, front bumper, and side mirrors as bug splatter is gonna kill me this summer. Got my car in late fall and missed bug season.

PS: Is it OK to use on the headlight lens also ???

bmussatti 02-02-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomk17
I just ordered a 16 oz. bottle today for $14.95 plus $6 shipping. Got it from SkyGeek.com which is a small aircraft place. Apparently RejeX is big in the aircraft business. Most places sell for around $19. Carefull, sometimes you see the 12 oz. bottle for around $12 but this is 16 ox for $14.95.

I plan to use it on the wheels, front bumper, and side mirrors as bug splatter is gonna kill me this summer. Got my car in late fall and missed bug season.

PS: Is it OK to use on the headlight lens also ???

Tom17, that's a good price. I bought a few days ago from Eric at Bumperplugs. Your price is about $2-3 cheaper.

I put the RejeX in the exact places you mentioned. Works great for bug splatter. I also put on rear bumper.

Yes, you can put on the headlight lens. I do with the RejeX or Zaino.

djomlas 02-02-2007 03:16 PM

that is a great price, but i love zaino

Uncle Bob 02-03-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinijazz
I secod that.
But my favorite is Klasse for different reasons.

Can you explain more.....why??