|
I installed oil pressure gauges in 2 Boxsters, which meant running a wire from the engine compartment to the console. Also I had to wire a Boxster that originally had a 2 wire temperature sensor tor a 4 wire sensor. From the trunk to the engine compartment it seems to me I pulled the wire through the wiring harness grommet. From the engine compartment through the firewall I followed the shifter cables, then through the console to the area under the radio. Going through the firewall there is a place where there is a danger of the wire being crushed, so I wrapped in electrical tape to protect it.
__________________
Grant
Arctic Silver 2000 Boxster S - bought with a broken engine, back on the road with the engine replaced
Green 2000 Boxster 5-speed and 1978 928 auto
1987 924S 5-speed (Sold) - Blue 2000 Boxster 5 spd (Sold)
|