986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Let me tell you what happened today.... (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/8323-let-me-tell-you-what-happened-today.html)

Sammy 11-28-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffsquire

I'm guessing fumes from one of his magic detailing potions... ;)

KronixSpeed 11-28-2006 12:07 PM

This was the best comment below..... Hey i still stand by my comment, and it's not to say i steal daily or i go out looking for others stupidity.

This was the best comment below, but you have to understand, were talking about taking something away from someone. if walmart over charges, then what comes around goes around, they get robbed.

"Darn, there was never anything wrong with just shooting people dumb enough not to carry a gun themselves"

i really am not a criminal, i feel soo bad when people are taken advantage of. as much as i might have stolen which really is minimal, probably just the two instances i described, i've given back. . i agree that's no reason to steal, and am not a criminal in anyway.

but justified stealing exist!

ohioboxster 11-28-2006 01:12 PM

Its ok, you guys probably never had anyone teach you right from wrong.

Raybox 11-28-2006 02:34 PM

Good for you ohioboxster. Happy Holidays.

Franco 11-28-2006 03:24 PM

First of all make me say OHIO RRRRUUUULLLLEEEESSSS :cheers:

Second, KronixSpeed u should use the preview Post Before Submiting Reply and reflect on what u are saying. :confused:
Sometimes u should look at yourself in the mirror to see who u realy are. :mad:

Justified Stealing WTF is that :barf:

Perfectlap 11-28-2006 04:08 PM

oh stop giving him grief (even if feels no remorse) we have all done one or two things that we wish we could undo. Cheated on our taxes a little? Cheated on an expense account a little? Gotten something scanned for a lower price at the supermarket check out and not said anything? Gotten a freebie from a bar tender (who didn't own the joint!), found a few things missing from a dinner bill? Is that not 'justified stealing'? Which one of you guys is the first to say you have never done any of that and called the IRS or place of business to say "oh by the way I was at your place of the business the other day and well it wasn't really a mistake and I knew full well I was being given an unlawful freebie or undercharged but I'm calling now to make it right.."

Stealing is Stealing. It doesn't matter if its $1 or an expensive as hell set of shiny sports car wheels. Its morally wrong equally.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Grizzly 11-28-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfectlap
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...011/100151.jpg

Quick! Somebody help me! KronixSpeed is under there!!!

JackG 11-28-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...011/100151.jpg

Quick! Somebody help me! KronixSpeed is under there!!!

Looks like justified stone throwing to me. ;)

NickCats 11-28-2006 08:33 PM

Kronix,

"Justified" Stealing ? Theft is theft, no matter how you look at it.

So, if you left something in your Boxster with the top down and someone walked by and said "what an idiot" and took your stuff, would you consider that justified ?

By your logic, I guess you would just say "Gee, that was real stupid of me to leave that in there with the top down, I'm glad someone took it to teach me a lesson" ?

My guess is you would be pretty upset...

Think about that next time you "justify" stealing :mad:

IMHO,

Nick

Brucelee 11-29-2006 06:22 AM

"justified stealing, look it up! or better yet i'll define it for you! i really am an honest person i swear, i just hate dumb people....what goes around comes around both ways ya hear."

Given the above statement, how are you feeling about yourself lately?

Brucelee 11-29-2006 06:25 AM

"but justified stealing exist!"

I don't agree with justified stealing but we can never justify bad grammar!

KronixSpeed 11-29-2006 09:24 AM

ohhh please. i type faster then you can think. i don't read my posts over n over to make sure that they make sense or that the grammer police is gonna comment on my poor grammer. get a life! see i would steal from you, just because you're so arrogant to comment on someones poor grammer skills. you in my book would deserve it.

KronixSpeed 11-29-2006 09:27 AM

Exactly Nick... my stupidity.

So, if you left something in your Boxster with the top down and someone walked by and said "what an idiot" and took your stuff, would you consider that justified ?

By your logic, I guess you would just say "Gee, that was real stupid of me to leave that in there with the top down, I'm glad someone took it to teach me a lesson" ?

i deserve it! make's you think and be smarter next time!

jeffsquire 11-29-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfectlap
Sorry the more I read Lou Dobbs the more I become a closet anti-China extremist.
I was just reading up on how the Iranians have been getting most of their nuclear know how from the cash strapped nearly bankrupt North Koreans and the steam rolling economy of China. The Iranians who are state sponsors of terror (no debate there) with the Bomb? I mean are you kidding me??? We boycott Cuba while at the same time we buy Made in China like there is no tommorow.

p.s.
Not only do I not shop at Walmart, I go there with a bull horn and yell at anyone I see getting into an expensive car with their Made in China goods. Obviously those people can afford to buy from us or our allies and not the ENEMY!!
just kidding I can't fit a Bullhorn in the Boxster for now,
but all jokes aside we will look back on this past decade and realize what we did to ourselves and blame the U.S. Gov't.
Too late to return the shoes I wore them(my fourth pair, should have checked sooner!!). But New Balance are officialy on PerfectLap's **************** list of traitors for profit. I encourage all who can afford to do so to make a similar list. This cause needs to gain a foothold in the mainstream like the sweatshop issue, and the rainforest and global warming and....

Turn off the tube and go ride your Boxster. :dance:

jeffsquire 11-29-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy
I'm guessing fumes from one of his magic detailing potions... ;)

Thumper 11-29-2006 11:03 AM

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this.....

Brucelee 11-29-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KronixSpeed
ohhh please. i type faster then you can think. i don't read my posts over n over to make sure that they make sense or that the grammer police is gonna comment on my poor grammer. get a life! see i would steal from you, just because you're so arrogant to comment on someones poor grammer skills. you in my book would deserve it.

Your posts speak for themselves and it is indeed a sad commentary on you and your intellectual capabilities (or lack thereof). I do believe that you would "steal from me" and therein lies the rub with your "logic."

You see, stealing is stealing, even when YOU think it is OK.

So, you can comment on a more positive and competent level or we will "steal" your ability to participate on this board.

Grow up and start acting like an adult.

cartagena 11-29-2006 02:20 PM

:cheers: . . . . . . . . .

CJ_Boxster 11-29-2006 03:12 PM

This doesnt sound like KronixSpeed, KEVIN FEDERLINE, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH KRONIXSPEED AND HOW DID YOU GET HIS FORUM PASSWORD!

Brucelee 11-29-2006 03:13 PM

We deleted KS but he is back and causing trouble. We will ultimately stop him, so I beg your pardon as we try to weed the garden!

Thanks