Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2020, 06:23 AM   #1

Anyone have a Durametric near Wilmington, NC?

First-time poster here! I’ve been reading for a while now and have gotten so much information off this forum! I can’t thank all of you enough for the contributions that have helped me fix more than a few issues with my 986!

I have done the stalk/wiring portion for the OBC hack and all I am lacking is to change the software settings. Is there anyone in southeastern NC that has a durametric that is willing to tweak the settings for me or know of a shop that has one? I have called around to a lot of local shops and can’t seem to find anyone that has a durametric or equivalent. There is a P-dealership in Wilmington but I’m trying to avoid that is possible. I’m located about 30 minutes south of Wilmington, NC.

Thanks in advance!

Old 02-10-2020, 08:52 AM   #2

Garage
I’m in Wilmington. Getting ready to do the Cruise wiring to my car. Was planning on renting a Durametric.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F22 3857340977

If you want, we could split the cost.

Bill

Bill Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote