Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2017, 01:14 AM   #1

hood/ bonnet opening

hi
apologies if this has been discussed it just seem like there are multiple problems with my
2002 RHD 2.7 boxster
the window was not closed properly so it was wet in the drivers RHS well. this is now dried out, however the car whilst drying out at a friends barn was not used for over 6 weeks.
so the battery was dead, new battery and all seemed fine! the car wasn't locked properly so the battery went dead again. the hood/bonnet is not locked and I cant open it to jump the car. I've tried the red fuse jump scenario which worked last time but I think the car has gone to sleep as the alarm was going off for no reason.
what does it mean if you cant use the red fuse opeing trick , should I be worried?
also my wheel nuts are also locked in the car so cant use the secret hood popper.
also the spoiler seems to have risen ?
can anyone shed any light as to what I need to do
Thanks

davidlynford is offline   Reply With Quote