Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

Post Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: canada
Posts: 20
wow! I am noticing a difference between Honda S2000 owners and Boxster owners...The latter owners are far more knowledgable about the cars they drive!
I also didnt anticipate that this would become a heated debate! Right now, I just want something which I can enjoy as my daily driver. I live in a prarie canadian city so I do not need gross amounts of power but some would be nice as this car would also be used for autox and possibly some hot laps.
specivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page